How long have you been a BBA member?
I am a new member. I joined right after attending the Mid-Winter Blues Networking event in March of this year, at Avo Taco.
Tell us about your business and some features/events/services our members should be aware of.
I provide concierge-level real estate services at ANY price point, locally, nationally and internationally. I help people buy, sell, rent and invest in real estate anywhere in the world and it would be an honor and a privilege to help you and anyone you know!
I have a growing list of preferred vendor partners that I offer to EVERY single one of my clients and colleagues. I am ALWAYS looking to expand this list to add even more value to the people I work with and for.
I am currently working on another giveaway ($2,950 value in prizes) to support some of our favorite local businesses in the community, a few of which are BBA members and in honor of stress-awareness month. For more info and to enter for FREE visit: https://bit.ly/HappyHealthyYouGiveaway
My team and I started a brand new video series called “Best of Bayside” featuring local businesses, highlighting what makes them special and unique and then sharing how we can best find them both on the internet and at their physical location. We then showcase this customized video commercial on all of our social media platforms as well as community groups. This is a passion project of mine to help a neighborhood that I love and to be able to give back to the community. If you or someone you know is interested in being a part of this series, please reach out to me for more information.
How have you benefited from being a member?
In my short tenure as a BBA member, I’ve started to build some wonderful relationships and I am eager to see how we can help each other grow. I have also had the opportunity to meet some fantastic local leaders and learn some successful tips to grow my business.
Beth Christianson, the owner of Laser Goddess and I are working on the giveaway mentioned above and will be supporting another new member, the Bayside Little League at the players parade down Bell Blvd. this Saturday, 4/29 at 11AM. I will also be in person events to help educate local businesses on how to utilize social media so as to leverage our skill sets, talents and services. This will allow us to reach even more people and provide a better level of experience for the clients we serve.
If I could collaborate with anyone, who would it be and why?
I would love to meet with local business owners who have a passion for what they do and are making a positive impact in our community.
I would also love to connect with leaders of organizations responsible for hiring and retention of their employees. I can serve as a resource when folks are relocating as well as help them retain top talent by providing concierge-level real estate services and educating their employees about the features and benefits of choosing a particular neighborhood as their home.
Bottom line: I am looking to help as many people as possible and to be able to give back to our community as much as possible.
Any tips or advice for new members?
No matter what business you are in, always set the intention to come from contribution. Listen and ask questions to see where you can add value. Be sure to attend as many events as possible and then connect with people outside of your scheduled meetings and organized events. Commit to really getting to know people on a deeper level. Use social media to connect with other BBA members on all of the platforms. Be willing to try each other’s services, even if you already have a trusted professional in the same area. Allow each of us to serve as a second choice, an alternative or a resource if needed as you might be pleasantly surprised.
Please feel free to share any other information with us that you think is important for our members to know.
- It is important to authentically connect through social media (as well as in person) by sharing your success stories as well as your resources. People learn through stories, questions and experiences, so be sure to share a combination of all three and always come from contribution and be helpful as possible.
- My dad raised me (and my brother) as a single parent, right here in Bayside. I went to P.S. 169, I.S. 25 and Bayside High School. I worked at the Bay Terrace Y (Now Commonpoint Queens) and the Bay Stationary Store and I currently own a home in Bayside – since 2016.
- I mastermind, network, brainstorm and share ideas with worldwide real estate professionals every weekday for a minimum of 90 minutes per day. I also travel every other month for training, networking , business growth and planning with top worldwide industry leaders.
- I am a cat mom, of an almost eighteen-year-young tabby named Princess Fiona and I love animals, especially rescues and when I am not at work, you can often find me at my home away from home, Orange Theory Fitness of Bayside.
- I am on a mission to eradicate domestic violence. I have personally and professionally been affected by this and knowing the growing number of people who have become victims in some way, I am committed to doing whatever I can so that every person I interact with has a healthy and happy home through resources, tools, support, connections and funding.
- I have completed several endurance races including marathons and half-iron man and raised substantially for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the American Cancer Society. I am a cancer survivor and have several people near and dear to me who are also survivors.
- Any real estate referral I receive, I am willing to donate up to a total of 10% of my net income to charities of choice for the referral partner, seller and/or the buyer. Call/text or email me with any questions. 917.579.3897.